Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

birthday blues

with my birthday coming up this sunday (the big 2-6!) i've been feeling a little bit of the birthday blues, you could probably compare me to eeyore.


my mom and sister recently moved back to our home state of Oklahoma and it has been a very tough transition for me...i'm the daughter that enjoys showing up at my mom's house unannounced just because i can; i think it's more fun that way! 

my sister graduated high school this year and started her first year at a community college near my mom's house in Moore and she is working part time at Buffalo Wild Wings (Yummmm!). i am so proud of her and can't wait to see her again....birthdays / life just aren't the same without her!

maybe i'll make some cupcakes tonight, that always helps...remember "you can't buy happiness but you can buy cupcakes, and that's practically the same thing"


until next time...have a great hump day! xoxo

No comments: