Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

babes & beer....lots and lots of beer.

A couple of weeks ago I donated a booth at a popular event called Incredible Edibles. Hosted by the Scheu Family YMCA, Incredible Edibles is an event to raise funds for YMCA programs and program scholarships.


Over 25 vendors donated all kinds of treats. I was lucky enough to end up next to brewery; I knew I would make fast friends with my booth mate. Another brewery down the way was, from Dale Bros Brewery in Upland and let me tell you something, whatever was in those kegs, was damn good. I decided to take a little field trip once I had a weekend free from baking...

Brewery entrance, take note of that little red tent, amazing nachos and ceviche to go with our beer tasters

When I asked Drew what I should order, he said “a flight”, I said “where am I going?”…that was when I learned that a “flight” was 4 mini beers to taste. True story.


I loved the outside patio seating but we ended up inside at the bar when a couple of seats opened up so we could get the full effect.

Just me and my Pomona Sour beer.

How fun are these “Grunts” of beer that Drew sent us home with? Can’t wait to open mine up and pour it into my Dale Bros pint glass.

We ended the night with a tour of the brewery…here’s a little footage I got of the keg room:


If you’re ever in Upland make sure to check out Dale Bros Brewery, you can even bring your furry friends!

(909) 579-0032
2120 Porterfield Way
Upland, California, 91786

Until next time...XO

No comments: