Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

well, it's official, Maegs Bakes Cakes is now open for business! i completed my first two orders this week and cannot wait for my next two. i wish they were closer together, but i guess i will just spend the next two weeks planning.

ORDER #1
i was honored that one of my coworkers asked me to make the cupcakes for her twins 15th birthday. one twin requested purple cupcakes and the other, green. i was more than happy to oblige...the one thing they agreed on was flavor. chocolate with buttercream frosting. check out the finish product:

chocolate with green buttercream

chocolate with purple buttercream

mini chocolate cakes - they have to blow out the candles on somethin', right?!

ORDER #2
for my second order, a close family friend asked me to make the cupcakes for a baby shower she was going to this weekend. similar order, but different color scheme. chocolate spice cupcakes with blue buttercream frosting. what do you think?

chocolate spice with buttercream

mini chocolate spice with buttercream

both orders have been delivered/picked-up and i'm pooped! if you have a party coming up and would like to order cupcakes or cookies you can contact me at maegsbakescakes@yahoo.com

until next time xoxo

 

No comments: